Little Dreamers Serie
by J.P. Perez…
Best dressed kids on the block
Why does little Artoo look so sad?
1. Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it?
Yes, I do.
3. When’s the last time you were aggravated and happy at the same time?
Right this minute :P I’m fostering cute puppies (yay!) but they are noisy and high maintenance (*grumblepants*)
5. Is there someone mad because you’re dating/talking to the person you are?
If someone is mad, they haven’t informed me :P I suppose it’s possible… maybe?
7. What exactly are you wearing right now?
An embarrassing ensemble… but in all fairness, I just got up. Black, paint-stained sweats, a green tank top, and my (very awesome glow-in-the-dark) Tron hoodie.
9. Do you wear jeans or sweats more?
Haha, the previous question probably gives you an idea. I don’t leave the house in sweats (unless I’m going to the gym), so in public, I wear jeans way more.
11. Are you a social or an antisocial person?
Answered this one in a previous post
13. What about ‘R’? (#10 was “have you kissed anyone whose name begins with ‘A’?)
Hmmm, I don’t *think* so…
15. Do you care if people talk badly about you?
I want to say no, that it rolls right off my shoulders… but the truth is, yes, I do care. I can’t stand it when someone speaks poorly of me, or doesn’t like me. It seriously drives me up the wall. Even if it is someone that I only casually know, I will probably cry if I hear they’ve said something hurtful.
17. When was the last time you cried?
When we put Seymour down on May 9th, and I cried a lot that day. I cried when I picked his ashes up at the vet too. Okay, and when I picked up his pictures at the drug store too.
19. If you could change your eye color, would you?
Yes. My eyes are brown, and pretty unremarkable. I’d love to have blue eyes like my sisters do.
21. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having.
My foster puppies are noisy as all heck this morning.
23. Are you dating the last person you talked to?
I am not.
25. Does anyone regularly (other than family) tell you they love you?
I am happy to say yes :) I have some wonderfully fantastic friends <3
27. Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night?
29. Where is the shirt you are wearing from?
Oddly enough, Avon
31. Do you have any empty alcohol bottles hidden somewhere in your room?
Nope. Though I do have kind of a collection of neat-looking alcohol bottles, which is kind of funny, because I don’t really drink :P
33. Do you want your tongue pierced?
I used to have mine pierced, but I took the barbell out a few years ago. I had been eating Skittles and accidentally bit down on the steel ball - I broke two of my molars :\ It was a $500 bag of Skittles.
35. Did you have a dream last night?
Yeah, about someone getting shot in the head with a crossbow bolt… it was awful
37. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years?
I hope so!
39. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
That’s so hard to say… maybe?
41. Think back 2 months ago; were you in a relationship?
Two whole months ago? Yes :P
43. Has anyone told you they don’t want to ever lose you?
45. Do you have any pictures on your Facebook?
47. Do you replay things that have happened in your head?
All. The. Time
49. Is your life anything like it was two years ago?
51. Do you hate the last guy you had a conversation with?
53. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to?
I like to start out expecting that I will like everyone, and I usually do.
55. Are you good at hiding your feelings?
Hahaha, oh goodness no
57. Have you kissed someone whose name starts with a ‘J’?
Yes, many times.
59. Has anyone of your friends ever seen you cry?
61. How’s your heart?
63. Have you ever cried over a guy?
65. Are your toenails painted pink?
LOL, no. I don’t do nail polish.
67. Girls love it when boyfriends cry; correct?
Having been a girlfriend, I’m going to say no. Crying usually means that someone is hurting, and I would never want my significant other to feel that. Tears of joy are kind of another thing, I guess I kind of like that.
69. Who was the last person you were on the phone with?
Erm, I don’t really like talking on the phone… I guess it was a lady from another rescue asking for help with a dog.
71. Do you have someone you can be your complete self around?
I am lucky to have several
73. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
75. Did you wake up cranky?
Hmmm, does this answer your question?
77. Are relationships ever worth it?
If it is the right person, the work is worth it
79. Currently wanting to see anyone?
81. Last person you cried in front of?
83. Do you think the person you have feelings for is protective of you?
I think so… I know he wouldn’t want to see me hurt or upset.
85. Are you over your past?
I think my past is pretty important… all my experiences have led me to be who I am today. I’ve let go of a lot of hurt and sadness, but I don’t think it ever left me entirely.
87. Is there anyone you can tell EVERYTHING to?
89. So, the last person you kissed just happens to arrive at your door at 3AM; do you let them in?
91. Will you be in a relationship in 2 months?
I sure as heck hope so :P
93. Have you ever kissed a Matthew?
95. Were you happy with the person you liked in March?
Yes, and the previous 7 Marches as well :P
97. Who do you have texts from?
My best friends, and then some rescue-related ones… lots of rescue ones
99. Have you ever kissed someone older than you?
101. Ever kissed under fireworks?
Hmmm, no, I’m usually busy, you know, watching the fireworks :P
me every morning
Yaaay, thanks for asking :)
11. Are you a social or an antisocial person?
I’m an inbetweener… I love to be out and social and having fun, but sometimes I’d really just rather stay in and watch movies. I’m not uncomfortable in social situations, though, not even a little.
14. Can you drive a stick shift?
Yes, and I prefer driving stick. I find that I’m more in-tune with the car and the road with a standard, whereas I’m less aware (especially of my speed) in an automatic.
Do you get a lot of colds?
I used to, but I think I’ve only had one so far this year. I’m off work at the moment, so maybe that’s why - less exposure to people and all their yucky germs :P
32. Do you like watching scary movies?
I looooooooooooooooooove scary movies! I watch them a lot, but I often bring my dog to bed with me afterward, because I’m a scaredy cat.
76. Are you a jealous person?
Hmm, I think I definitely have the capacity to be, yeah. I do not find myself jealous hardly at all these days. I think I’m just in a more comfortable spot in my life right now. When I was younger and more insecure, I was always terrified my significant other would find someone better and abandon me. Jealousy is an ugly, ugly emotion, and I’m glad I don’t have to deal with it in recent years.
A while ago, I penned a fairly angry response to something circulating on the internet – the 21 Habits of Happy People. It pissed me off beyond belief, that there was an inference that if you weren’t Happy, you simply weren’t doing the right things.
I’ve had depression for as long as I can…
- call you names
- tell you weird and personal details about myself
- say “I NEED TO PEE” instead of just brb
- type in caps a lot.
If i’m extra comfortable with you I’ll do all that and:
- talk casually about porn and really perverted thoughts
- share funny photos from my tumblr dash
- actually tell you when i’m upset
- try to make conversation with you
- just generally act really silly when I’m in a good mood
- tell you jokes even if they’re bad
God bless Adventure Time
This, for serious.